· Wooden mandir is fabricated from sacred Sevan* wood.
· Home mandir is constructed with good quality nails and Philip screws.
· Nails and screws utilized in wooden mandir for home are rust proof and tarnish proof.
Sizes and Gross weight:
- Base size[IN INCHES]:37”L x 19”B x 42” H, [IN CMS]: 94L x 48B x 109H
- Floor space occupied: 38”Lx19”B
- Gross weight: IN KGS 40.000 GROSS and IN LBS: 88.000 GROSS.
1. Wooden mandir has been designed according to common Hindu temples.
2. Pooja mandir has three pyramidal domes with a wooden kalash design on the top of each dome.
3. Embellished boundary surrounds the dome in, with two peacocks flanking a circular ‘Aum’ in the front, of wooden mandir.
4. Frontage of home mandir shows four embellished pillars.
· Two half pillars at the back are attached to the main temple structure.
· Other two pillars are prominent and complete.
· Simple yet decorated archway connects the four pillars.
5. Doors are attached to the pillars in wooden pooja mandir.
· Doors have four movable panels which can turn around on the rivets.
· Splendid cutwork design depicting traditional artwork and elephants ringing the bells has been etched on each of the upper panels of the doors.
· Lower panels of doors have etched designs of Shubh, Lord Hanuman, Lord Ganesha and Labh, respectively, from left to right.
· Lord Hanuman and Lord Ganesha act as ‘dwarapaal’ or ‘protector’ of the home temple, as believed in Hindu religion, hence they are etched on the door.
· Doors when open, reveal an inner space of area 30”L x 17”H, hence it is suggested that ideal size of a single idol should be 15” in height and 12” in width, or two or three idols should range in the size between 8-9” in length and 12-15” in height.
· Doors are provided with wooden knobs to facilitate opening and closing.
6. On the lower side a retractable wooden Prasad plate is present in puja mandiram.
7. Below the Prasad plate in wooden pooja mandir for home are two large drawers with a knob each to facilitate opening and closing.
8. Wooden Ghar mandir has decorated wooden strip encircling the lower portion of the temple.
9. Side views of the wooden mandir reveal a beautiful ‘jharokha’ like design with a ‘kalash’ etched in the form of cutwork in the centre.
10. Legs of the wooden pooja mandir for sale are round in shape and are season resistant and termite resistant.
11. Backside of the pooja temple is plane and has two attached panels to provide additional support.
- Wooden pooja mandir is perfect for worshipping at home.
- Wooden mandir for home gifted during Hindu festivals like Navaratri, Diwali, Dussehra and in occasions of some special pooja.
- Mandir for home can be an ideal reminiscence representing Indian culture and Hindu religion.
- Wooden mandir is of ideal size for apartments, flats, houses, offices etc.
*Sevan wood is given a sacred identity in Hindu religion, as it is believed that deities have chosen the wood of Sevan for their residence. Home temples carved out of sevan wood thus ensure peace, prosperity and happiness in homes of the temple owners.
Actual product may differ slightly from the projected images, due to hand crafted designs and changed lighting conditions.
[[P.S: Each product is unique and handcrafted piece of art, hence slight variations may occur in design. These variations, in contrast to machine made finish, are promoted to preserve the authenticity, identity and artistic appeal of each product reflecting the individuality of the artisan.]